Here's how we handle your data:
- We don't store or track you with cookies.
- When you contribute, we retain your name, email
address and phone number, date nad time, four trailing credit card digits,
contribution amount and a hash of our system's generated password that is
securely emailed to you following your contribution.
- We pass your personal and financial information
to our merchant account management agencies to process your contributions. We
do not retain your credit card information or your billing address on any of
our systems. We also do not share it with anyone else besides our merchant
account payment processing agencies.
- When we receive a response from our merchant account
agency that includes a transaction identifier, we retain that identifier along
with your contribution amount in our systems.
- We do not share your personal information with any
third parties, except our counsel, contribution-processing associates, bookkeepers,
accountants, auditors, banks, government agencies, and other partners upon whom
we rely to facilitate our services.
- When we do share your data, we do so securely and with
utmost confidentiality. See our Security Policy below.
- We may post your contributions in a manner whereby you alone will know that
they are yours, and may include your initials, the date and time, the contribution
amount and confirmation code. This enables us discreetly confirm that your
contribution was processed and recorded along with everyone else's.